AST have accumulated a wealth of experience in the field of repair, maintenance and installation of satellite equipment in both marine & land based environments worldwide. Fully trained in-house engineers can offer bespoke installations, training, repairs, software upgrades and PCB board replacements.
AST operate a 24 hour, 7 day a week helpline where we can offer support on the following:
- technical help on products and services supplied by AST
- billing enquiries (including emergency top-ups, deactivations & suspensions)
- returns authorisation numbers
t: +44 (0)1493 441 485
Thuraya Telecommunications Company is a world-leading mobile satellite service provider of voice, data, maritime, rural telephony, fleet management and other telecommunication solutions in remote areas.
- Innovative mobile satellite solutions that revolutionise communication
- Cutting-edge, congestion-free satellite network
- Tough, innovative voice & data solutions that go anywhere
- Setting new benchmarks & pushing boundaries of connectivity
Providing mobile satellite communications to over 140 countries around the world, Thuraya offers a congestion-free network that now covers most of the planet, encompassing Asia, Africa, Australia and the Middle East & Europe.
Latest firmware updates for Thuraya products is available from www.astextranet.com
AST’s Extranet provides all product related information, firmware upgrades as well as the latest news from AST & AST hosted events & training courses - serving as a complete information sharing portal.
You will receive sales alerts advertising latest offers and promotions covering our entire product range.
As a member all technical information will be sent directly to your inbox, ensuring you never miss an outage or critical update.
To apply for an account, please go to www.astextranet.com
and click ‘apply to become a member’.